LL.B (Hons), BNrs, Legal Practitioner, Accredited Mediator NMAS, Registered FDRP
Senlie migrated to Australia from Hong Kong as a registered Nurse and Midwife and has lived on the Gold Coast since 1977. A bilingual speaker, Senlie speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Senlie has a wealth of real estate business experience and has gained an outstanding reputation for professionalism due to her caring attitude and businesslike approach. Senlie completed her Law with honours and Nursing Degree at Griffith University and was admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2008. Senlie is an Accredited Mediator under the National Mediation Standards and a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney-General’s Department and able to issue s60I Certificates under the Family Law Act 1975.
Some of Senlie’s relevant appointments and experience is as follows:
- QCAT Mediator under the Retail Shop Leases Act 1975
- Extensive experience dealing with QCAT Minor Civil Disputes (MCD)
- Panel mediator of the Dispute Resolution Centre, Dept of Justice and Attorney General Qld under the Dispute Resolution Act 1990
- Mediator Network Representative of the Dispute Resolution Centre
- Sessional mediator of Family Relationship Centre
- Member of LEADR Association of Dispute Resolvers
- Associate member, Hong Kong Mediation Centre
An accomplished mediator, Senlie is passionate about assisting parties to resolve their issues and move on with their lives through a confidential, impartial, professional and affordable mediation.